Ever wonder where do the infamous businessmen, celebrities, singers, bands and tycoons from all over the world stay when they travel the world? My favorite place to stay when I travel is the St Regis. I put together a list of their 10 best properties…in no particular order.
- Located in Aspen, CO.
- Modern spin of Ski Lodge
- Offers 179 Luxurious Rooms.
- Rated best for Couples, Businessmen, and Tourists.
- Highlight of the place: The Dining Place by Chefs Club FOOD And WINE.
All the guests that have stayed here have stated that the Lodge is the best place to sit and relax after a fun day on the slopes.
- Located in the middle of SF,California
- Comes equipped with rain forest showers, minibars.
- Offers 306 Rooms
- Rated Best for Groups, Tourists.
- Highlight of the place: The American Cuisine Served at the Grill restaurant.
“The St Regis In Maranello, also hosted the Annual IPO Roadshow for the famous Ferrari.”
- Located in Atlanta, State Of Georgia.
- Nests near some of the famous Shopping Centers.
- Offers 151 Rooms.
- Rated Best for Business Travelers and Families.
- Highlight of the place: 40,000 Square feet Pool Piazza.
- Located in Park City, Utah.
- Comes with an outdoor hot pool.
- Offers 181 Rooms.
- One of the many amenities include “Personal Butlers”.
- Highlight Of The Place: The lobby and on-site J&G Grill Park City held up by massive stone columns.
“The Vui restaurant of St. Regis Bangkok wants to makes first Sunday of the month a special one for customers by serving a famous Dom Perignon Brunch”.
- Located in PrinceVille, HI.
- Offers 151 Luxury filled rooms.
- Rooms also come with home theater systems, 300-thread-count linens and, in some cases, balconies.
- Highlight of the place: The breathtaking ocean view.
- Located in Rio Grande.
- Occupying a former coconut plantation along Bahia’s shoreline in northeastern Puerto Rico.
- Offers 139 Rooms.
- Highlight of the place: Dine on signature entrees crafted by Chef Jean-George at Fern.
- Located in Bal Harbour, Fl.
- Travelers describe their experiences here as phenomenal, primarily due to the property’s attentive staff and prime location.
- Overlooks the Atlantic from its seat in Harbor.
- Offers 216 Rooms.
- Highlight of the place: The Wine Vault.
“The Drawing Room at St Regis Bangkok provides a rare haven of refined luxury in which to enjoy the enduring tradition of Afternoon Tea as well as the ideal venue for a relaxing business meeting”
- Located in New York City, New York.
- Offers the perfect combo of old world glamour and modern conveniences.
- Reflects the opulent silk wall coverings, custom-made furnishings and rich blue accents.
- Comes with 238 Rooms.
- Highlight of the place: The Cocktails at King Cole Bar.
“In the New York portion of famous movie Live and Let Die, James Bond spends his nights at the St Regis giving the hotel chain a name for celebrities”
- Located In Mexico City.
- Nestled in the historic “Paseo de la Reforma” which is one of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods.
- Comes with breathtaking views that attract the tourists.
- Offers 189 Rooms.
- Best Rated for Couples.
- Located in Punta Mita.
- Accommodations range from 600-640 Square Feet of Deluxe Rooms.
- Comes with polished clay floors, handcrafted tiles and natural wood furniture. Along with stylish decor, the rooms also flaunt modern amenities like iHome radios, minibars.
- Highlight of the place: La Tortuga Children’s Club and the Remède Spa, you can sunbathe on the beach or lounge by the three pools.
As hard as it was for me to countdown the Top 10 from the best hotel chain in the world, I promise it’s going to be much harder for you to leave the St Regis hotels once you spend a night there. Again, this is in no particular order. If it were, NY would definitely be my top pick. 🙂
“We Bring Out The Luxury Inside Of You”